PS I Love You

I really love the movie. It made me tear so bad that my eyes are aching but still I love the movie. It touches my heart deeply, moreover I've read the book before the movie even started. I strongly recommend it. There's so much to be say after watching the movie, and again I went to caught the movie alone. Been enjoying some myself time I guess.
Sitting down alone by the window,
Sipping away the fragrant english tea,
As the sun goes down,
You realise all the waiting will not be fill,
At the end, you are still in the seat of yours waiting...
Trying to feel what he's left for you.
Emptiness and loneliness filled your lungs,
Making it harder to breathe,
And along came the tears.
Sipping away the fragrant english tea,
As the sun goes down,
You realise all the waiting will not be fill,
At the end, you are still in the seat of yours waiting...
Trying to feel what he's left for you.
Emptiness and loneliness filled your lungs,
Making it harder to breathe,
And along came the tears.
Don't know if that above make sense but it's about losing someone yet trying so hard to feel the person and thinking he will come back and sit by you to give you comfort, but what you realised at the end of the day when you are so sober that everything hits you in the face that makes you tear and gasping for air. I had that feeling before, the tearing part and it so torturous.
I need a long bus ride.
I need a long bus ride.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home